Saturday, June 5, 2010

About This Blog

I have spent the last 12 years training sales forces in a couple of large technology companies, one in fact, NCR, is credited with inventing sales training. It was the opportunity to go there, where it all began that made me shift my career from corporate education to sales training. Prior to that I was social studies teacher, head football coach and high school administrator . Over that time I have developed some thoughts, principles and practices that, for me, have been successful. I want to use this format to organize and share these thoughts.

What follows, in the additional entries, are selected topics; First is "Salespeople are Different". This section speaks to the unique attributes and qualities that make up a salesperson and how these should influence how information is presented to this target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment